Monday, September 10, 2007

And All the Colours Combined...


Yesterday, my spirit got a nice sunshower. It left me feeling very clean and refreshed inside. This picture is symbolic of those nice, calm moments that seem ever so difficult to come by in a world buzzin' on caffeine. Speaking of caffeine, I quit coffee! At first it was going to be a very temporary thing, but it's been a few weeks now, and I don't miss it so much anymore. Instead, I'm very interested in tea. So many amazing flavours and varieties! These days, it seems tea is the proper drink for me.
.
Another reason I posted this image is because it's loosely remniscent of Dylan's epic dream....
.
That's all for now.

Ally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! fuck that was a fun hop and skip threw the park. ^-^ fun for sure. I wish my phone would let me upload to my computer. sniff sniff not fair!